By Alois Fuerstner
The great growth in olefin metathesis completed over the last decade can rarely be overvalued. because of the improvement of a brand new iteration of good outlined and high-performance organometallic catalysts, this response is quickly evolving into essentially the most flexible instruments for complicated natural chemistry, ordinary product synthesis, high-quality chemical construction and polymer sciences. Written through a number of the top specialists during this box, this monograph intends to familiarize the reader with the main intriguing advancements and frontiers during this flourishing box of chemistry study.
Read Online or Download Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1) PDF
Similar inorganic books
This quantity differs just a little from the former volumes within the sequence in that there's a powerful emphasis at the actual facets and never quite a bit at the chemical facets of intermetallic compounds. of the chapters are all for really new experimental equipment of learning infrequent earth steel levels - excessive strength neutron spectroscopy and lightweight scattering.
This publication summarizes contemporary progresses in inorganic fluorine chemistry. Highlights contain new points of inorganic fluorine chemistry, resembling new man made equipment, buildings of latest fluorides and oxide fluorides, their actual and chemical homes, fluoride catalysts, floor changes of inorganic fabrics via fluorination approach, new power conversion fabrics and business functions.
Steel platforms are ubiquitous in everyday life. They play key roles, for instance, within the chemistry of many biomolecules, ionic suggestions, nanoparticles, and catalytic techniques. they're in reliable, liquid, or gaseous shape. The interactions of alternative molecules with steel surfaces are of substantial value.
- Diffusion-Limited Reactions
- Phosphorus Chemistry. Developments in American Science
- Electronic Properties of Inorganic Quasi-One-Dimensional Compounds: Part I — Theoretical
- Progress in Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 35
Additional info for Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1)
58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. Richard R. Schrock Peters JU, Blechert S (1997) Chem Commun 1983 Feldman J, Schrock RR (1991) Prog Inorg Chem 39:1 Buhro WE, Chisholm MH (1987) Adv Organometal Chem 27:311 Breslow DS (1993) Progress in Polymer Science 18:1141 Streck R (1988) J Mol Catal 46:305 Nugent WA, Feldman J, Calabrese JC (1995) J Am Chem Soc 117:8992 Xu Z, Johannes CW, Houri AF, La DS, Cogan DA, Hoﬁlena GE, Hoveyda AH (1997) J Am Chem Soc 119:10302 Parkin G, Bunel E, Burger BJ, Trimmer MS, van Asselt A, Bercaw JE (1987) J Molec Catal 41:21 Freundlich JS, Schrock RR, Davis WM (1996) J Am Chem Soc 118:3643 Freundlich JS, Schrock RR, Davis WM (1996) Organometallics 15:2777 Edwards DS, Biondi LV, Ziller JW, Churchill MR, Schrock RR (1983) Organometallics 2:1505 van der Schaff PA, Hafner A, Mühlebach A (1996) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 35:1845 Johnson LK, Frey M, Ulibarri TA, Virgil SC, Grubbs RH, Ziller JW (1993) J Am Chem Soc 115:8167 Sharp PR, Schrock RR (1979) J Organometal Chem 171:43 Wengrovius JH, Schrock RR (1982) Organometallics 1:148 Binger P, Müller P, Benn R, Mynott R (1989) Angew Chem 101:647 Johnson LK, Grubbs RH, Ziller JW (1993) J Am Chem Soc 115:8130 de la Mata FJ, Grubbs RH (1996) Organometallics 15:577 de la Mata FJ (1996) J Organomet Chem 525:183 Wu Z, Wheeler DR, Grubbs RH (1992) J Am Chem Soc 114:146 Murdzek JS, Schrock RR (1988) In: (ed) Carbyne complexes.
6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 63 64 64 66 66 . . . . 66 References . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 70 1 Introduction The metathesis activity of various simple ruthenium compounds has already been discerned during early studies on the ring opening metathesis polymerization (ROMP) of norbornene and other cycloalkene substrates [1, 2]. A real breakthrough, however, was achieved when Grubbs et al. reported in the early 1990s that ruthenium-carbene complexes of the general type 1 are highly active single component (pre)catalysts for any kind of oleﬁn metathesis reaction (Fig.
38 A. Fürstner 5 Selected Applications of RCM to Target Oriented Synthesis . . . 6 Carbocyclic Nucleosides . . . . . . . . . . Manzamine A . . . . . . . . . . . . . Epothilone A . . . . . . . . . . . . . (+)-Lasiodiplodin . . . . . . . . . . . Tricolorin A . . . . . . . . . . . . . (-)-Gloeosporone: Development of a Binary Metathesis Catalyst System . . . . . . . . . . . . 6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Alkene Metathesis in Organic Synthesis (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry) (Vol 1) by Alois Fuerstner