By Ahmad Taher Azar
The booklet experiences at the newest advances in and purposes of chaos idea and clever keep an eye on. Written through eminent scientists and lively researchers and utilizing a transparent, matter-of-fact kind, it covers complicated theories, equipment, and purposes in a number of examine components, and explains key recommendations in modeling, research, and keep an eye on of chaotic and hyperchaotic platforms. subject matters comprise fractional chaotic structures, chaos keep watch over, chaos synchronization, memristors, jerk circuits, chaotic platforms with hidden attractors, mechanical and organic chaos, and circuit consciousness of chaotic platforms. The booklet additional covers fuzzy common sense controllers, evolutionary algorithms, swarm intelligence, and petri nets between different subject matters. not just does it give you the readers with chaos basics and clever control-based algorithms; it additionally discusses key purposes of chaos in addition to multidisciplinary ideas built through clever regulate. The e-book is a well timed and complete reference consultant for graduate scholars, researchers, and practitioners within the components of chaos conception and clever control.
Read or Download Advances in Chaos Theory and Intelligent Control PDF
Best robotics & automation books
A logic-based switching controller is one whose subsystems contain not just usual dynamical parts akin to integrators, summers, profits and so forth. yet event-driven common sense and linked switches in addition. In this sort of approach the predominantly logical part is the manager, mode changer, and so forth. there was growing to be curiosity lately in settling on what may be won from applying "hybrid" controllers of this kind.
During this textbook, primary equipment for model-based layout of mechatronic platforms are offered in a scientific, accomplished shape. the tactic framework offered right here includes domain-neutral tools for modeling and function research: multi-domain modeling (energy/port/signal-based), simulation (ODE/DAE/hybrid systems), strong keep an eye on equipment, stochastic dynamic research, and quantitative overview of designs utilizing method budgets.
The publication stories at the newest advances in and purposes of chaos thought and clever keep an eye on. Written via eminent scientists and lively researchers and utilizing a transparent, matter-of-fact sort, it covers complex theories, tools, and purposes in a number of learn parts, and explains key thoughts in modeling, research, and keep an eye on of chaotic and hyperchaotic structures.
- Multi-robot systems: from swarms to intelligent automata. Proceedings from the 2005 International Workshop on Multi-Robot Systems /Vol. III
- Intelligent Agent Software Engineering
- Data Reconciliation and Gross Error Detection. An Intelligent Use of Process Data
- Improving Stability in Developing Nations through Automation 2006 (IPV - IFAC Proceedings Volume) (IPV - IFAC Proceedings Volume)
- System Dynamics and Control with Bond Graph Modeling
- 10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Ultimate Builder Projects: Amazing Projects You Can Build in Under an Hour
Extra resources for Advances in Chaos Theory and Intelligent Control
Bouali S, Buscarino A, Fortuna L, Frasca M, Gambuzza LV (2012) Emulating complex business cycles by using an electronic analogue. Nonlinear Anal Real World Appl 13:2459–2465 85. Fortuna L, Frasca M, Xibilia MG (2009) Chua’s circuit implementation: yesterday, today and tomorrow. World Scientific, Singapore 86. Tetzlaff R (2014) Memristors and memristive systems. Springer, New York Synchronization of Fractional Chaotic and Hyperchaotic Systems Using an Extended Active Control Sachin Bhalekar Abstract An extended active control technique is used to synchronize fractional order chaotic and hyperchaotic systems with and without delay.
If the voltage takes large values the slope of the i − υ characteristic is positive, since the op amp saturates. For example, for the positive saturation (υ0 = E sat ) the Eq. (21) can be written as i= υ − E Sat R1 (26) which now represents a i − υ characteristic which is translated with respect to the origin and has a positive slope. The breakpoint υ = E 1 of the whole i − υ characteristic of the nonlinear resistor can be calculated by substituting υ = E 1 in Eq. (22) as follows R2 + R3 (1 + Aυ ) E sat (27) E1 = Aυ (R2 + R3 ) In the limit of large Aυ , one obtains E1 = R3 E sat R2 + R3 (28) When the op-amp saturates at υ = E sat an analogous behavior is obtained.
27. Goras L, Chua LO, Leenaerts DM (1995) Turing patterns in CNNs—part I: once over lightly. IEEE Trans Circuits Syst I: Fundam Theory Appl 42(10):602–611 28. Hussein A, Fouda M (2013) A simple MOS realization of current controlled memristor emulator. In: Proceedings of international conference on microelectron, pp 1–4 29. Itoh M, Chua LO (2008) Memristor oscillators. Int J Bifurc Chaos 18(11):3183–3206 30. Itoh M, Chua LO (2011) Memristor Hamiltonian circuits. Int J Bifurc Chaos 21(09):2395–2425 31.
Advances in Chaos Theory and Intelligent Control by Ahmad Taher Azar