By Jingde Gao
"AC computer platforms" stresses either research tools and working performances of AC computer platforms, together with variable velocity force method of AC machines with strength electronics and regulate units, strength strength process composed of AC machines and gear traces, specified computing device method with certain machines and distinctive quite a bit, electrical desktop approach inclusive of AC machines and excitation units. in keeping with a unmarried coil, the Multi-Loop conception is carefully defined, and examples of ways to take advantage of the recent process are offered. This booklet presents a brand new approach for studying the AC desktop platforms. This ebook is designed for the researchers and postgraduates within the box of electrical machines and regulate. it is also a reference booklet for similar technicians.
This ebook is written in reminiscence of Professor Jingde Gao, past-president of Tsinghua college, Member of chinese language Academy of Sciences. one other authors, Linzheng Zhang and Xiangheng Wang either are Professors in electric Engineering Dept. of Tsinghua University.
Read Online or Download AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance PDF
Similar robotics & automation books
A logic-based switching controller is one whose subsystems comprise not just customary dynamical elements reminiscent of integrators, summers, profits and so forth. yet event-driven common sense and linked switches besides. In any such approach the predominantly logical part is the manager, mode changer, and so forth. there was turning out to be curiosity lately in identifying what will be won from applying "hybrid" controllers of this sort.
During this textbook, primary equipment for model-based layout of mechatronic structures are offered in a scientific, accomplished shape. the tactic framework provided right here contains domain-neutral equipment for modeling and function research: multi-domain modeling (energy/port/signal-based), simulation (ODE/DAE/hybrid systems), powerful keep watch over tools, stochastic dynamic research, and quantitative overview of designs utilizing process budgets.
The e-book studies at the most up-to-date advances in and functions of chaos concept and clever regulate. Written through eminent scientists and energetic researchers and utilizing a transparent, matter-of-fact variety, it covers complex theories, tools, and functions in various examine parts, and explains key innovations in modeling, research, and regulate of chaotic and hyperchaotic structures.
- Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications 2: Results from the 2nd International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications
- Linear Feedback Controls. The Essentials
- Proceedings of the 2015 Chinese Intelligent Automation Conference: Intelligent Technology and Systems
- Multi-Locomotion Robotic Systems: New Concepts of Bio-inspired Robotics
- Managing Technological Change: A Strategic Partnership Approach
- Beyond Webcams: an introduction to online robots
Additional resources for AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance
10) can be calculated directly too, based on main phase and auxiliary phase windings; that is, according to the air-gap mmf produced by the main phase and auxiliary phase windings, the corresponding air-gap flux density is calculated. If several different connection types of the main phase and auxiliary phase windings exist, then respective 49 AC Machine Systems calculations are needed based on actual connection. If the single coil inductance is calculated firstly, in spite of coil connection mode it is very convenient to calculate the inductances of windings, branches, or certain several coils connected, if needed, in terms of the obtained single coil inductances.
The mutual inductances between damper loop and stator coil is relative to rotor position. After obtaining the mutual inductances between stator single coil and excitation winding or damping loop, the mutual inductance between stator loop and rotor loop consisting of them will be obtained easily. Finally, it should be pointed out that in the calculation of the self inductance of excitation winding, mutual inductance between excitation winding and damping loop, and mutual inductance between excitation winding and stator loop as in front, all excitation winding is considered as series or parallel connection.
11) where P is the pole pair number of the electric machine. In practice, per-unit value is adopted mostly in the above formula. Generally, the base value of torque is selected as TG S N u 103 (N m) 2Sn 60 where S N is the normal apparent power of the electric machine (kV A); n is synchronous speed (rpm). 1 Generally, the base value of time is selected as tG (s), it corresponds to 2Sf the time when the rotor of the synchronous machine rotates by one electric radian at synchronous speed. 14) H is called as inertia constant, and simple relation exists between it and the per-unit value of the time.
AC machine systems : mathematical model and parameters, analysis, and system performance by Jingde Gao